Last year I posted something about how much I love my job. I rattled on about how I don't think that I could do this permanently but I'm glad I gave it a try. The picture of me is an enthusiastic "Fun and Fitness Day" moment with my second graders in the background.
Have things changed?
I'm teaching Media and Information Technology for middle and upper school this year. Before taking on this job, I worked for a month in the lower school art classroom. It's been difficult, especially the transition between the two, but I love it. I've actually decided that I would like to persue teaching as a career. Just look at my face in the picture--I'm thrilled. I love every moment of this job. Even the bits that drive me nuts are vindicated by just one student who says good morning or asks me how my weekend was. I love my students, I love my subjects, and I love my coworkers. Can a girl ask for more?
Cross your fingers and think positive thoughts for me and a job next year--a job where I have my own classroom and a bunch of enthusiastic students.
1 comment:
Fingers crossed as requested!
Lindsey
Post a Comment