Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ocean, Lake, Ocean, River, Forest, Ocean, BLISS


These photos are the highlights from my eight weeks in the Pacific Northwest this summer. It was a lovely time, full of family, friends, and ocean visits. I cram-packed my days and still didn't have enough time to see everyone that I love.

I'm presenting these pictures out of chronological order. It's rather lazy of me, I know, but you'll just have to deal with it.




Pacific City, OR




Molly, Emily, Regan, and I conquered that sand dune.




My new best friend Regan (pronounced "Reegan"). This was taken after she bowled me over and got sand and slobber all over me. I love that dog! One hundred pounds of pure love.





Gabby checks out the anenomes.






Regan ate a lot of sand on the beach. I'm sure it's great for digestion.





On the road with my best friends, wiener dog in my lap. Lovely Tillamook, OR.

TILLA-mookmookmookmookmook!





Molly out on the cliff face.





Oregon coast hike with Molly, Emily, and Regan. Poor Gabby had to stay home.






Sunset at Smugglers. It was super fun to visit the Orcas Island Stolmeiers.





The ferry ride home from Orcas.





Moclips





My favorite ballerina, Greta.




My favorite Jedi, Becker.



My brothers always think up highly entertaining activities. Terry supplied us with all the toys when we went to Moclips. We knocked around volley balls, golf balls, and tennis balls with golf clubs. I also spent some time kicking the soccer ball around. Unfortunately Eric broke his toe while we were all goofing around playing soccer. That guy has bones of glass in his feet. Of course, I scraped all the skin of my toe trying to learn to juggle a soccer ball so I'm not one to talk.





Mmmm... warm sand!





Grandma Criss and Greta snuggling in the morning.




Jamie and Amy.




All American girl with a Japanese beer.





We are so related.





Ben and his Scoop.




My favorite place to be.






Sweet little Jack.





Guapos.





Lovely Nisqually.






Papa and Gannon watch the ducks at Point Defiance Park.





Gannon frolicking in the grass.




The truck fairy strikes again.






Mark's monster is slightly Egyptian.





My little studio.






My little studio was quite romantic at night.






Our very own deer family that napped in our backyard every afternoon.






A beautiful day to fly out of Washington. I could see Mt. Rainier (the big one), Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, and I pretended to see the tip of Mt. Baker. A climactic ending to a perfect trip.

No comments: