I never will get enough of the people I love. It's funny, I fall in love so easily: with friends and family, places, eras, and especially beauty. As I say my good-byes in these days leading up to my departure, I keep thinking about how much I've struggled in the past with wanting more and more of the people and places I love. I want to see them every day, hear their frustrations, and be there for their laughter and inside jokes. I want them to confide in me, to need me. I want to know what it's like to live their lives and fix all of their problems. I want to find all the nooks and crannies of Bellingham, Orcas, and Tacoma. I want to eat those sherbet sunsets with a giant spoon. Each time I move, my heart breaks a little.
So enjoy these little snippets from the past few days and weeks; a glimpse into the old Jamie World.
2 comments:
Okay, you've been there for a couple of days now... update update update!
Those are truly pictures of your life here in Bellingham! Beautiful! I can't wait to see what your new life looks like in Spain! Mark and I both say hi!
Post a Comment