Isabel Catolica monument with transvestites in the background.
The cutest girls in the mosh-pit of the Spanish.
Em swigs like the pro she is.
Molly swigs with grape bag in tow.
Mmm... champagne.... We all are not the biggest fans of champagne but no one would take our bottle off our hands. Apparently we're really sketchy looking. Three fourths of the bottle went to waste. We had a moment of solemn appreciation and mourning before dropping it into a trash can.
As the clock strikes twelve, the Spanish eat one grape for every chime. Emily and I attempted... but sadly failed.
Our best Schwarma faces ever. There were stray dogs circling us like sharks the entire time. Schwarma is like a Doner Kebap (think Pita Pit without so many add-ons) with a different sauce. Cheap yummy food! The meat for Doners and Schwarmas is highly disgusting--a log of processed chicken or lamb that rotates slowly upright next to a space heater looking thing. The vender shaves off the meat with a barber's buzzer or a knife and folds it into your pita with some pickled veggies and creamy sauce. Yum!
Plaza Nuevo on New Year's Eve.
Most of the pedestrian streets and sidewalks in Granada look a lot like this. Sigh....
The cutest, oldest, yummiest, restaurant in the whole world. It also has the best waiter in the whole world. I am in love! Molly was sick with some horrible stomach thing and Emily got full really fast so I ate for three! I have never been so happy or so full in my life. If food tasted like this every day I'd be 300 pounds and HAPPY.
No comments:
Post a Comment